
I know, that with this and the last post I've made, that I scare off many friends, and regular passer-byers of this blog, and understandably so. And so I apologize to those people up front, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for this game of charades I've been playing.
I have decided to put a link on my myspace to here. I do this as a way for those who dont know that I run this blog, but who are friends with me on myspace, can see what I say here. The reason why this is a big issue is, many of my friends dont know that I am a Christian, or if they do know that, they see that I am not a very good follower. So I do this, to rid myself of a mask, a mask that I love to wear, and that I have been wearing for some time now. I take it off on Sundays, and around certain crowds, but I wear it so much that I have tan-lines from it. So off it goes, and into the trash, and lets hope that I dont go and buy another one.
3 comments:
Matthew 6:6
"Here's what I want you to do: Find a quiet, secluded place so you won't be tempted to role-play before God. Just be there as simply and honestly as you can manage. The focus will shift from you to God, and you will begin to sense his grace."
This sounds like a guy I know...
Cool stuff.....I do think it is the right thing to do, and hopefully your friends will embrace you and who you are, and hopefully you can live incarnationally in front of them.
thanks jenn, and yea, let's hope so.
Post a Comment