I got a pretty good team I think. I ended up with my fav Harrison, and Holt and Roy Williams to pair up with him. If LJ stays healthy, he will not only lead KC to the playoffs, but the Gnostics (my team) as well. I also have Cadilac back, I had him his rookie year, and he did wonders for me them. They predict he'll be back this year. I also got my most desired pick (outside S. Jackson) in Alge Crumpler. He's the best TE out there. The big question lies in my QB's. I got Leftwich, Romo, and Cutler. Cutler might explode this year, which would be good, because I can't see Romo doing much more than he did last year, and Leftwich might not stay healthy. But if Leftwich does, then I've got a top 10 QB in him. Ive got Denver D, and Jax to back them up. Kasay as K. I'm hoping my D will be the diference this year for me. I've got Urlacher, Ed Reed, Polamalu, Freeney, KGB (who will surpass Reggie's record of sacks in GB this year,) Roy Williams and Charles Woodson. I also went ahead and got Trotter so when he signs with the Bucs, I've got another tackler in him.
So I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty excited though. Last time I played, I only won like 4 games. But the time before that, I went to the Championship Game. So who knows.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude, I'm just psyched that I got LT even though I slept through the draft........
yea, i slept through my first 9 or 10 picks, and i got harrison, holt, and LJ. so i lucked out.
Post a Comment