
It was amazing. James Morrison rocked. He really impressed me. I only knew one of his songs, but he is good. He has a real soulful sound. Then Ben Folds was awesome as expected. It started to rain during his last song, so that got the crowd really into, and so he went with it and just played for like another 10 min. He rocked it, and we loved it. Then John came out, and again, it was amazing. Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE DMB, and one reason why is because they have alot of jam songs. Well, so does John. He tore up the guitar. I dont say this lightly, but he might be the best guitarist of our generation (and Rolling Stone magazine seems to agree). He was unbelievable last night. Below is his set list for the night. My favorite from last night was Gravity. It was about 10 mins long, and worth every second. I have made it my mission to see DMB every year he comes to Tampa, but I will now have to add John Mayer to that mission. It was amazing!
Belief
No Such Thing
I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)
Good Love is On the Way
Waiting on the World to Change
Bigger Than My Body
Vultures
Gravity
Why Georgia
I Don't Need No Doctor
In Repair
-- encore --
Your Body is a Wonderland (acoustic)
Neon (acoustic)
I'm Gonna Find Another You
No comments:
Post a Comment