Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Assuming God's Knowledge...


That's what these people have done. I'm not normally one to worry about people saying these type of things, but I can't help but point out that these people are the one's who claim so ardently that they try not to rob God of His rightly due Glory, yet they go and not only joke about a possible conversion, but claim to have the same knowledge as Him in the process. I guess it's just shameful that, whether Vick has or has not "found Jesus", that people who claim such stature would call into doubt such a claim, as if it's completely out of Jesus' power. It just makes me sick. Ok, I'm over it now. As Paul says in Philippians 1:18, "But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice." Amen!

No comments: