

I know I've been doing this lately, but I decided to spoil myself, and go to the John Mayer concert tonight in Tampa. I resisted, but to no avail. I just can't pass up on a lineup like tonight. Starting off is a Brit by the name of James Morrison, he has an amazing song called "You Give Me Something." So I'm sure he will be good. Then, a man who could do his own show by himself and be perfect, Ben Folds. Can't wait to see him do his thing. And then of course, John Mayer. It will surly be a great night, as long as it doesn't rain, because I've got lawn seats. I'll let you know how it goes later. I can hear John now, 'Welcome to the real world,' she said to me, condescendingly, take a seat, take your life, Plot it our in black and white..."
1 comment:
Well written article.
Post a Comment