Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today...

Has been a whirlwind for me. It started out early this morning, and ends with me on the same idea again tonight. Although I'm doubt I will be up as late tonight as I was last night, I still feel a great burden upon me. I still feel that God is grabbing me, and is intent upon seeing me through. To be sure of that helps out alot. Tonight, although I did not finish the rest of the passage for today, I am reminded of a famous passage. And it is tearing me a new one again tonight, as it has done so many times before. I share it with you all tonight. May God reveal Himself to you when ever you read this. "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty." - Isaiah 6:5

On another note, Naples today was great. Dwight Smith had some more powerful stuff. God showed up again, and convicted me again of sin in my life, and in the life of His Church. I'll put up some notes maybe tomorrow.

No comments: