Figuratively and literally. My spiritual tank, and my gas tank. Not to brag, but I had over $50,000 a few months ago, now I have $10. No, not 10,000,... but 10. Oh well. I am once again battling a few demons of the flesh. I'm working on the marriage issue. Will post when done. Below is some thoughts I've been working over. Enjoy!
"Women make lousy Gods" - Matt Chandler
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you please do something about your automatic audio player on your site?
It is annoying that it pops up every time I visit your home page.
Can you get a music player where the person can select to start the player?
ok, it is fixed now.
Post a Comment