Ok, I’ll be honest. I thought I could find quick pat answers to this question. I thought that with a bit of background, and a few days of studying, I would have it formulated. But I don’t. So I’m going to give you, over 3 posts, what I have found and been told, with my ideas and comments and understandings, and that will be it. With God’s guidance may you draw your own conclusions. I know that’s sort of what I did with the last post, but this should be easier to read, more concise. Hopefully. Again, feel free to comment, or re-comment. So here it is…
Adam and Eve – They were created in the image of God. From the start, they were married. From the start they were one flesh, with the purpose of glorifying God in what ever they did. This is in the purest, most perfect state; the way God intended marriage to be. I can’t find anywhere else where it is so black and white, where the answer seems to be clearer than here. God created marriage and intended it to be: 1) between man and woman, 2) where two become “one flesh” and 3) with this one flesh, they share one purpose and goal, to glorify God and follow Him.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment