Dave and Co. were amazing. They put on the best show I've been to, and maybe the third best I've heard (behind Red Rocks and Central Park.) A massive thunderstorm was lighting up the sky, and the sheets of rain was drenching even those (like me) under the covering. But that just added to the mix. It was amazing. He played "Satellite" (he never plays Satellite,) and "Crash Into Me", as well as my fav "Two Step". "Tripping Billies" and "Warehouse" were awesome as usual, and he also played "Dreaming Tree", which I have never heard in concert. And he ended it with an encore of "Stay" like he did last year (although last year he played "Spoon" right before it, which made me want another song in the encore this year, but oh well.) Oh, and the much anticipated "Eh Hee" was played as expected. Saw some friends, and made a few new ones. I'm already looking forward to next year. When I get some pics from the night, I'll put a few up here. It was just amazing!
Set list for the night:
A Dream So Real
Two Step
Satellite
#27
You Might Die Trying
Dream Girl
Lie In Our Graves
Eh Hee
Lie In Our Graves [reprise]
Anyone Seen The Bridge

Too Much
Louisiana Bayou
Crash Into Me
Corn Bread
Dreaming Tree
Warehouse
Tripping Billies
__________________
Stay (Wasting Time)
2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment