
Yes, that was a reference to the "Drew Carey Show," but this post is about my beloved Cleveland Indians. Last night,, they won the AL Central Title with a home win over The Oakland A's 6-2. We are now at 92 wins for the season, and the win guaranteed us a spot in the playoffs. Also last night, the Angel secured a playoff spot and division title. Now all that is left is the Redsox and the Yanks battle for division, There are still 6 games left, so it could be anybody. I dont really care, both are getting in the playoffs. I really hope this is our year finally, after two W.S. losses in '95 and '97. If we can just get to the W.S. I know we can win it, the N.L. is a weaker league. If we beat the red hot Yankees, or the Red Sox, and Angels, we can beat anybody. I just hope our offense shows up to support Cy Young front-runner Sabathia, and Carmona. Oh here we go October! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment