There is this kid at the daycare that I use to work at, and that I'm currently working at now. His name is Chris, he has a twin sister named Jennifer, and two younger siblings. But he is truly unique. I love the kid, truly. I know that might seem weird, but I do. Most of the kids thinks he is weird, and I will admit, he does have his quirks, but he is incredibly intelligent. He scored a perfect 5 on his FCAT last year, can read at a 6th grade level (he is failed 4th grade last year,) and has a amazing imagination. All that to say this: I think, in honor of him, I am going to post here some random things that he might say. I've got two for this post. Hope you enjoy them. It would help if you knew him, but oh well.
While writing sentences for his spelling words, he wrote the following, "After Shawn was broken by a stock broker, he was moving to a oasis." I helped him correct the grammar on this one.
When he began to erase some instructions in his agenda, I asked him why he was erasing it,he said, "I don't want to look suspicious, You wouldn't want to look suspicious with your underwear on your head would you?" He didnt look up, or smile or anything, just kept erasing. I love it, he makes me laugh more than anyone I've known.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment