Friday, September 28, 2007

Because...


I'm going to the USF-West Virginia game. USF is ranked #18 and West Virginia, who has two Heisman candidates on offense, is ranked #5. Ray-Ja is sold out (65,700 seats) and USF is calling all fans to wear green shirts to "green out" the game. Also, Tampa's mayor, Pam Iorio, has declared today "Green and Gold" day in honor of tonight's historic game. This game can set USF into new heights and solidify them as a top 3 contender in the Big East, which as most know, has a BCS bowl bid. If they can pull this off tonight, it will be HUGE for the school. I can't wait to hear the crowd. 67 thousand fans screaming, it will be awesome. Also, can't wait to see if George Selvie gets anymore sacks tonight against Pat White. Selvie leads the nation this year so far in sacks (8.5) and tackles for loss (15.) He will need many to slow down West Virginia's spread offense. They did it last year, so I'm hoping for the best! I can't wait. Got to go get a green USF shirt for the game, so I'm out, but I'll post tomorrow, hopefully about USF winning. We will see! Until then, buckle up!

No comments: