I was thinking last week, as I put my stimulus check into my bank account, that it really seems to be a pointless attempt at saving our economy. The more money you print, the lower it will be. All I could think about was those pictures of Weimar Germany in 1923 where people would carry wheel barrels full of money and stand in line just to buy a loaf of bread. Then I read today that Zimbabwe is almost just as bad as Germany once was. As of today the one American dollar was worth 35 billion Zimbabwe dollars. Yes that's right, BILLION! And so I immediately quit bickering in my head. Plus, I had 300 dollars that I didn't have the day before.(And the pick above is a woman who is burning in her heater the German money because it was cheaper to use than wood.)
No comments:
Post a Comment