

Two Step...
The Stone...
Too Much...
Ants Marching...
Jimi Thing...
Dancing Nancies...
Crash Into Me... well thats three words, but I know of two more words...
...Two Tickets!!! I got my DMB tickets in from The Warehouse the other day, and I was so excited I had to wait a few days for my mind to wrap around it all so I could write in a readable manner. Anyways, I already got the day off this Wednesday, so me and Laura are going to DMB it up! I'm looking for the usual this year, as well as The Stone. He hasn't played it in Tampa since 2004, and I'd like to hear it live in person. Anyways, I'm pumped to say the least. I'll let you all know how it goes!...
...Also, I know its backwards, but notice on the tickets the "Upper Pav." That means up front! Man, am I lucky or what!?
No comments:
Post a Comment