Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Prayer...

God restore my heart and soul for You. May you lead me and guide me in the way I should live my life. I know the calling You have given me, and I just ask that You again break me and compel me to live accordingly. God, I cling to what you say in 1 Peter 1:3-5, "he has caused us to be born again...to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." I pray that I may keep this as my own, that You may finish the work You have started in me. And I pray that through trials and hard times, that I may still see Your face, and that I may know that although You are making me weaker, You are at the same time, making me stronger. May I rest in You, and let You take me where You please.
As Your Word is not perishable, may we, who are saved through that Word, also not perish, but glorify You in this life and the next. Amen.

No comments: