Flight of the Conchords. They're two guys from New Zealand and have had quite the success considering their act. I love them! They actually have talent, and they're song writing ability is amazing. Here's some of my favorites:
This one is my fav. It has some sexual innuendos. But its PG13 I would say.
This on is funny given its in French. I can understand a few words they say. Its funny, cause the words their saying make no sense.
He starts out by saying he wants to buy a croissant.
Then he says "I'm delighted."
The passport is so random, "Oh wow, my passport."
Obviously the "supermarche" part is them just naming items.
Then in the park, they ask each other "ca va" which is how are you doing, and you can answer using the same word if your doing ok. Then he says, "voila, a convo in the park."
My favorite part though is when she ask him something to do with a fish, and he doesn't understand. He says I dont't understand you. She then ask him "Parlez-vous francais" which means do you know french. and he says no. I love it. Anyways, just trying to help those who never took french, to understand some of the dumb humor in the song.
This one was when they were on Letterman. Funny!
And this one is my second favorite becasue they actually display their true talent on this one, vocally. Watch this one!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed at least some of these. If they ever come to town, I'm going!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment