
Here's an article that I found that is almost pointless. The idea its self is not bad, but is there nothing else better for them to do with there time than that? Surly they could at least draft up a resolution to impeach the President (like Vermont did) or something. Just kidding! Don't throw rocks at me!
Oh well, what do you expect from Tennessee anyways? Not much more I guess.
2 comments:
Most people (like me) will not always click the link in your blog posting to see exactly what you are referencing. Make sure that you sorta explain what you are complaining about.
I am not sure why you think this is pointless. More people die (percentage wise) in motorcycle crashes then in car crashes. The fatality rate for motorcyclists was 4.8 times the fatality rate for passenger car occupants per registered vehicle in 2004. It isn't always the fault of the bike rider, but many times it is because they are driving like idiots. It just made it illegal for motorcyclists to pop wheelies on the interstate. I think that is CUTTING EDGE legislation. (that last part was sarcasm)
oh yeah, and Tennessee is the best state in the USA
Post a Comment