Thursday, May 17, 2007

I LOVE PAM!!!


I have a little school-boy crush on Pam (Jenna Fischer) of NBC show "The Office." And last night made me fall in love with her twice as much. The Office had its season finale last night, and in the end scene (no I wont give it away), Jenna puts on a good act. I have only cried (and I am not afraid to admit it) in two movies ever (What Dreams May Come & Jacob the Liar) and never over a TV show, but I about lost it over the end scene last night. Pure Unadulterated Happiness is the best that I can explain it. You must watch it if you do nothing else in your lifetime, no joke. Amazing! YouTube might have it later, and iTunes should have it in a few days also. I will buy it, it's only $1.99. Worth every shiny penny too! Check it out and let me know what you think. Am I the only one with such a crush. And come on guys, don't be afraid to admit that you were at the breaking point of crying too.
You can see the video here

2 comments:

Drummer Chris said...

Am I the only one that finds this sad? J/K, no not really. I cried at the end of Jungle Book when Mowgli went back to the Man village.

Please leave man card at the door on your way out.

Shawn's Journey said...

yea that was pretty powerful too. but not quite enough. Yea, I ripped mine up at the end of the show. I knew then that I had lost all rights and privileges to it.