Thursday, February 28, 2008

Book MeMe...


I was tagged by Adam. Not really sure what this whole thing is, but its easy enough to do, so I guess I'll do it.

* Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more (no cheating!)
* Find page 123
* Count down five sentences
* Post the next three sentences
* Tag five people

Ok, let me just tell you, I'm not going to tag 5 others. It ends with me, but...

Tim Keller's "The Reason for God" - "That is why, if God exists, we would expect to find that he appeals to our rational faculties. If we were made "in His image" as rational, personal beings, there should be some resonance between His mind and ours. It also means that reason alone won't be enough."

There you go, in all it's glory. Anyone who reads this and feels like doing it, go right ahead. You can pretend that I tagged you.

No comments: