skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life's Journey

Pressing into God; pressing on with the Journey.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

And Another...

Posted by Shawn's Journey at 3:11 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Blogs I'm Reading

  • Adam Mayfield
  • Alan Hirsch
  • Bob Franquiz
  • Brannen Padgett
  • Chris Carey
  • Eric Bauman
  • Just Jenn
  • Lakeland Kids
  • LifeChurch.tv
  • Mark Devine
  • Mark Driscoll
  • Nicole
  • Perry Noble
  • Turtle

Links

  • Journey Church
  • DMB
  • Amnesty - My Liberal side
  • Acts 29
  • Bible Study Tool
  • Fark

Books I'm Reading

  • The Forgotten Ways - Alan Hirsch
  • Irresistible Revolution - Shane Claiborne
  • Cities of God - Rodney Stark

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • I Love Learning...
      • Concert Heaven...
      • Book MeMe...
      • Music makes me cry... or as Rob Bell would say, Mu...
      • There are those who still love U.S....
      • And Another...
      • John Madden...
      • Frank Schaeffer's vote...
      • Obama gets another HUGE endorsement...
      • What is this world coming to?
      • Join Red
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (150)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (3)

About Me

Shawn's Journey
Lakeland, FL
I'm just a twenty-something kid trying to live out this life the way it's intended to be lived out. Failures and successes in mind, I press on with the journey, attempting to endure the weight of it all.
View my complete profile

CDF