
Well, this week has been crazy. And it got crazier today. I got up at 8 to go see two of my favorite kids in the world play their soccer game. Couldn't find them, so I came back and slept till the 1200 game. Again, couldn't find them. So apparently they had the 1100 game. Anyways, I will just make sure I'm there from 8-12 next Sat. So anyways, I get a call at 930 out at the field that my grandmother was going to the hospital. So around 130 I went to the hospital once she got her room up in MI. So I spent the next few hours there, and then headed to Winter Haven for my other grandmother's birthday get-together. Stayed there about an hour, then went home. So I say all that to say this...nothing. Just figured I'd give an update to all my fans out there how my day went. I got another session with my therapist on Wed. That will be good I'm sure. So other than that, I'll be at the hospital most of the week, either working or in MICU. Pray for my grandmother. The diagnosis is she has congestive heart failure, Pneumonia in her one remaining lung, sepsis, and are looking to see if her cancer has come back. A bronc test today showed nothing in her bronc tube, but the pneumonia has clouded the 3 lobes of the lung, so it will a few days to get the full results as far as the cancer goes. The doc says that she will be on the vent for several days at least. So just pray I guess. I'm secure in knowing that she's in good hands, but still...
Ok, so that's it for now. Oh, and on the pic above, her left lung was removed a few years back because of lung cancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment