Thursday, October 11, 2007
I'm back (sorta)
So we got back from the story-telling festival late Sunday night and I went home and crashed. Then the next afternoon, I went and, after eating some Applebee's with two of my favorite people in the world (Adam and Lora Mayfield,) I went and got my job back at the hospital. So I'm now working about a total of 16 hours a day now, but I get my weekends off, so I'm happy for now. Got some bills to catch up on. The Festival was amazing as usual, and we added many more memories to the mix. "You stole the words right out of his mouth" is one of my new favorites. I will forever remember it. Anyways, I'm exausted right now, and I can't type right, so I'm out till Saturday when I can put some better thought into it. I got some great stuff coming up, one in particular is from a book I read on the flight down from Tennessee. So check back over the weekend. It's some good stuff! Till then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment