skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life's Journey
Pressing into God; pressing on with the Journey.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Album Covers...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your's Truly
Blogs I'm Reading
Adam Mayfield
Alan Hirsch
Bob Franquiz
Brannen Padgett
Chris Carey
Eric Bauman
Just Jenn
Lakeland Kids
LifeChurch.tv
Mark Devine
Mark Driscoll
Nicole
Perry Noble
Turtle
Links
Journey Church
DMB
Amnesty - My Liberal side
Acts 29
Bible Study Tool
Fark
Books I'm Reading
The Forgotten Ways - Alan Hirsch
Irresistible Revolution - Shane Claiborne
Cities of God - Rodney Stark
Blog Archive
►
2008
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(150)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(14)
My new glasses...
Blogging is so cool...
Top 3 Most Amazing Football Play Ever...
Psalms...
Worn...
Just In...
Darkness...
"The Year of the Upsets"...
Is Rob Bell a Heretic?... And Me and My Baggy Brit...
I'm back (sorta)
Tennessee, Here We Come...
Album Covers...
My "Best Albums of the 90's"...
My Necklace (A stolen idea.)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
About Me
Shawn's Journey
Lakeland, FL
I'm just a twenty-something kid trying to live out this life the way it's intended to be lived out. Failures and successes in mind, I press on with the journey, attempting to endure the weight of it all.
View my complete profile
CDF
No comments:
Post a Comment