Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ask Shawn 1.0

Every week I get inundated with emails from around the country from people who somehow found out about me, and find it a good idea to ask me questions about life and God. Sometimes its about the iPhone like this weeks emailer, or other times its about what book to read. It varies from day to day. So I've decided to start up a weekly post, every Saturday, with the best question that I received that week. No I'm not going to go back to previous weeks (sorry Debbie of Belview, Minnesota) but I will start by giving the best of this weeks. Ans so here we go:

Shawn,

Would you buy the iPhone if you were a twenty-something?

Christopher Rodman, Lakeland, FL

Dear Chris,

It just so happens that I am a 20-something, and to answer your question, I pose another question. Do geese fly? Thanks for your question. Shawn

No comments: