I have no one to talk to. Even God it seems like...I'm too far away...my heart is too far gone. But I opened a bible about an hour ago, and this is what I found:
One of my favorites:
"When a man's folly brings his way to ruin,
his heart rages against the Lord." - Proverbs 19:3
"Listen to advice and accept instruction,
that you may gain wisdom in the future." - Proverbs 19:20
"Cease to hear instruction, my son,
and you will stray from the words of knowledge." - Proverbs 19:27
And here is my other favorite:
"Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." - Proverbs 19:21
Good stuff to reason with the soul. Good stuff to make me feel a little alive. This really sucks right now, I just want to go destroy something...I'm not, but I want to. It's silly I know, but I just can't get my thoughts out of my head. I need someone to argue with, to tell how much this whole thing is pointless and a waste of time, and how there is no cure for it all. And then there's that element of the unknown that you can't argue with. I'm just not sure how to handle it anymore...I'm just not sure.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment