You know, I was thinking (before I saw this clip) that I seem to enjoy Bush more now. Since I know that he can't be reelected, and that it seems that Obama will be heir-apparent, I can sit back and enjoy Bush and all of his "particulars" for its comedic value instead of its political value (if that makes sense.) Anyways, say this, and I would normally have been a bit upset with his comments, but now, I seem to genuinely love watching it, like an SNL skit or something. So hope you enjoy it. And to make it look like I'm not Bush-bashing too much, I've included a second video talking about the successes Bush has made in Africa, something that I'm proud of that I voted for him in '04. Sit back and enjoy!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment