Friday, January 4, 2008

Big Wins...

Well, I haven't had any political post on here in several months. One reason is because I figured that most were as sick of the garbage that both sides were putting out. But tonight, on the heels of the conclusion of the Iowa Caucuses, I felt that it was time to at least congratulate the two big winners of tonights voting. I am very happy with the outcome. Two of my top 3 candidates won their respective party votes. Barack Obama won, carrying 38 % to Edwards' 30% and Clinton's 29%. This is the first crucial step to winning the Democratic nomination. Now if he can just carry it over to New Hampshire and South Carolina. Also, Mike Huckabee won the Republican nomination with 34% followed by Mitt Romney had 26%, and Fred Thompson bringing up the rear with 13%. But for those Obama and Huckabee fans out there, don't get to excited yet. They can always blow this big win here by pulling another Howard Dean and ruin their chances. So all in all, I'm happy with today's results.

No comments: